As an Inside Sales Associate, you will prospect and sell to healthcare organizations. We require someone who is experienced in driving revenues through direct prospecting, relationship building, selling to hospitals, and other types of healthcare organizations.
About Moxie Scrubs
Moxie Apparel, Inc. is a fast-paced, women-founded, investor-funded, rapidly evolving, and highly collaborative environment. Your ambition, sense of drive, finely-tuned organization skills, creativity, initiative, follow-through, flexibility, and emotional intelligence make you a perfect fit for this position. Moxie Apparel, Inc., is disrupting the medical apparel market as the first consumer lifestyle brand for nurses. Our motto is to enhance, inspire, and empower the “MOXIE” in every nurse.
- You are a hunter-type sales professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- You thrive on achieving ambitious sales goals and enjoy building business relationships.
- You are predisposed to take immediate action through both phone and digital communications.
- You are fearless in using the phone to cold-call and build relationships at healthcare organizations.
- You’re passionate about and have relationships in the healthcare industry. You have direct experience prospecting and selling to healthcare organizations.
- You thrive at a small investor-funded start-up company.
- You have a history of top-tier sales quota performance.
- You are also experienced with lead generation tools and CRM tools
- You are highly skilled in using verbal and written forms of communication.
- You are results-focused, persistent, and strive to be the best
you can be. You are committed to your own professional growth and skill development that fuels your consistently growing sales performance.
- You are skilled at using the latest office software programs. You are also social media savvy including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll prospect, cultivate and build productive, revenue-generating relationships with partners, healthcare organizations, and professional associations.
- Work closely with other Moxie team members, and partners to drive sales revenue through multiple sales channels and partnerships.
- You will perform hands-on sales prospecting, negotiate with enterprise-scale healthcare organizations, and coordinate with Moxie’s marketing, advertising, and public-facing communications.
- You’ll work with digital marketing to ensure the alignment of communications, our brand voice, and messaging. You’ll also work with graphic design to ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines in all forms of communications.
- You will generate and qualify leads, use lead generation tools, and hunt for new corporate customers.
- As the sales organization grows, you will help onboard and train other sales team members.
- BS/BA degree in business, marketing, related disciplines, or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven sales performance against quota
- Start-up company experience
- Metrics-driven sales mindset
- Proficiency with lead generation technologies, sales, and marketing automation tools
- Predisposition toward taking action, measuring results, learning, repeat
- Positive, encouraging, and nurturing team player
- A Master’s degree / MBA is a plus
- Established contacts in the healthcare industry
- 45-50K per year + commission, depending upon experience, with stock options.