Moxie Scrubs is transforming the medical apparel market as the first direct-to-consumer D2C brand for nurses. While one can define Moxie as a Force of character, determination, or nerve,” we’re reframing this definition as our motto depicting the movement in nursing behind our brand - Moxie Apparels’ mission is to enhance, inspire, and empower the “MOXIE” in every nurse.
You are extremely organized and posses a strong predisposition to detail, with a strong focus on prioritizing and executing tasks. You are also process-driven to create efficient workflows that help the team optimize productivity. You have a strong ability to anticipate needs and potential difficulties and act in advance. You thrive on achieving goals and enjoy building relationships. You’re passionate about the healthcare or fashion space and looking to make a difference in the world.
You're an excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills. You’re flexible and excited to solve problems. You have solid experience with collaborating at the executive level and simultaneously delivering on your deliverables and tasks.
You are also predisposed to take action, and to do whatever is required to achieve goals and deliverables.
Our team members are committed to growing our brand and representing Moxie's essence.
Location: Hybrid Remote & Local (Somerville, MA)
Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
You will be responsible for directing operations, collaborate with all team members, and strategically supporting the CEO.
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s operations
- Evaluate and assist in developing policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the company grows
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase of equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the operation of the organization
- Experience working to optimize our manufacturing supply chain
- Skilled at building and analyzing detailed reports, and identifying opportunities for improved productivity
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Operations, Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of related experience interacting with executives
- Collaborate with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in consumer-facing industries such as fashion, entertainment, media
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a small start-up team/company with limited resources and high goals
- Experience with Google Suite/Google Docs or similar office software, CRM (hubspot preferred) and analytic tools like Google Analytics
- Experience using social media to drive business performance and revenues
- Professional and emotional maturity as well as intellectual agility
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment where priorities can change quickly
- MBA and/or 10+ years of experience in a similar position or equivalent
- Healthcare / nursing / fashion / consumer products experience a plus